Kobatl Out of Space 2019 (Orange Wine)

Appellation: White Wine from Austria

Varietal: Souvignier Gris

Tasting Notes: Spices like star anise dry ginger paired with nutmeg and dried fruit from plums and pears.

Food Pairing: Anything on the grill or spicy Thai

Vineyard: 2.7ha volcanic vineyard organically farmed.

Harvest: Hand harvest in small crates.

Vinification: Spontaneous fermentation with 80% on the skins for three months, then carefully separated and placed in used barrique; the remaining 20% stays on the skins for a year. The wine is then carefully separated and stored in steel tanks before being mixed with the 80% in barrique.

ABV: 12.5% by Vol.    Serving temperature: 50 F° Acidity:  5.2 g/l  

Unfined + Unfiltered

Total Sulphites: 48mg/L